Monday 10 June 2013

Evaluation

Techniques and tools

Photography, Photoshop, Graphics Tablet, Flash, indesign, 



How successful is your artwork?

this is a comment I Revived from a fellow student:

The concept for this artwork is very clear; it’s telling me that this artwork is for a scary game. The artwork helps set the atmosphere for a game that is creepy and scary, it looks as if the witting has been scratched and that this is telling you that there is something sinister awaiting you. This game is aimed at being a scary game and the menu screens, with the scratched text and dark imaging sends the right message that this game is going to be scary. I feel that the text and imagery works really well to create the right atmosphere, but I feel Bradley could have created the font himself to help his skill development.

I believe from this positive feedback that my Artwork really reflected what I was trying to portray, and so , yes, i think my artwork was successful

What would you change?

probably wouldn't change anything, but if I had too, I'd take my classmate's comment into mind and make the font myself.

Evaluate the effectiveness of one of your peers artwork on their blogs

I feel the effectiveness of the tutor feedback helped me a lot, for example at the start of the academic year I could work but I got distracted easily, and now i get less distracted and I'm much more on task with my work

No comments:

Post a Comment