Monday 19 November 2012

Task 3

1. we had the image of the shoe and selected an area for distortion by using the pen tool.

2. we right clicked and Selected the our Selection outline, the went into the select tool bar and "Save selection".

3. we changed the Hue and Saturation to change the colour of the Selected part of the shoe.

4. After that we Merged the existing layer and crated a new layer for the background.

5. changed the colour of the background.

6. we Held alt and dragged a Duplicated version of the original image 3 times.

7. we used the Hue and Saturation to Distort the colours of each of the images.

8. after we Re merged the Image again for the Final Piece.


I like how successful the final image has turned out. And even though the original image is the bottom left I much prefer the bottom right image. I prefer this image because the colours are Bright and noticeable and it's colours has a near trance to it.








Alexander Rodchenko

Alexander Rodchenko was a Russian Constructivist Artist whom was also one of the founders of the art movement back in the early twentieth century. He was originally a graphic designer that later transformed into photography in which he was very successful with in his life.

Rodchenko Was born in St Petersburg but later moved to Kazan because of his fathers death in 1909. He later married in 1914 to Varvara Stepanova whom he met before in the "Kazan school of Art"

I came across this image in which influenced me to do the Constructivism work that is below the influence image:




My Final Constructivism Work  


Before I made it look better:


After I made it look better:


I love how I Made more of a communist effect with the second edit e.g. The Hammer and sickle, Stalin, the fist and The Communist star, also the Russian caption "Мы победим всех, кто стоит на нашем пути" translated into English says "We will conquer all who stand in our way" .

No comments:

Post a Comment